The glorious wheel of peace time – NgalSo Tantric self-healing – meditation on Kalachakra to create the pure crystal energy body, light and nectar, achieving inner peace and connect this world to Shambala.
The Tantra of Kalachakra gives us the key to understand and harmonize the energies of body and mind with those of the world we live in. During the seminar, participants are guided through a series of exercises that use the body, sound, concentration and visualization.
The practice will be based on the sadhana Tantric Self-Healing Method of Kalachakra body mandala that penetrates with clear lights the places of the vajra body.
• Recognition and better management of inner states and emotions that attack and block personal clarity, quality of vision and the ability to act deliberately.
• Increased physical and mental relaxation and improvement of one’s own skills.
• Positive Management of time, prevention of work-related stress and psychological discomforts such as burnout.
• Physical and emotional flexibility.
• Growth and balancing of one’s vital energy and greater ability to meet the challenges of modern life.
• Improvement of relationships with others and the ability to cooperate and collaborate.
• Greater success and harmony in daily actions, both in the home environment, at work and in society.
All methodologies used during the retreat of Kalachakra are aimed at developing inner peace, to contribute to the achievement of world peace and gain healing and enlightenment, the development of the highest human potential.
NgalSo Self-Healing meditation and teachings on the lojong mental training with Lama Michel Rinpoche
based on the text ” Method and wisdom to realize inner peace” the four practices of lojong mind training. A short collection of major Mahayana Buddhist works, including The Medicine to Vomit the Inner Tumor by Panchen Lobsang Chokyi Gyaltsen
This year the program of the Kalachakra course will be very intense so as to generate a great amount of positive energy. We wish to dedicate our meditations and prayers to the elimination of eventual obstacles both collective and personal, and to the increase of positive aspects for our planet, the well being of all beings and a new opening to the energy of the heart. The teachings on the Kalachakra will be transmitted in connection with the mandala of Borobudur.
Tuesday 26th december
from 8.00 am to 9.00 am
- NgalSo Trulkor yoga
from 9 am to 1 pm
- NgalSo Tantric Self- Healing – Guru Puja and teachings on the lojong mind training with Lama Michel Rinpoche
from 3.30 pm to 7 pm
- Kalachakra empowerment, transmission and teachings with Lama Gangchen Rinpoche
Sunday 31st December 2016
from 8.00 am to 9.00 am
- Ngalso Trulkor yoga
from 9.00 am to 1.00 pm
- Tantric NgalSo Self-Healing – Guru Puja
- Teachings on the lojong mind training with Lama Michel Rinpoche
from 3.30 pm to 5.00 pm
- Tsog offering
from 5.00 pm to 7.00 pm
- Kalachakra Empowerment, transmission and teachings
from 8.00 pm to 00.30 am
- Dinner, live music with TrunkarLa-band, lottery
from 00.30 am
- Meditation for an auspicious new year in the Temple of Heaven on Earth
Monday 1st January 2017
at 9.30 am
- Long Life puja dedicate to Lama Gangchen Rinpoche, Lama Michel Rinpoche, Lama Caroline and all the Masters of the Gelug Ganden Nyengyu Lineage
at 1.30 pm
- lunch will be offered
Friday 5th and Saturday 6th
teaching on the Vajrayoghini Self-Initation with Lama Caroline