The glorious wheel of peace time – NgalSo Tantric self-healing – meditation on Kalachakra to create the pure crystal energy body, light and nectar, achieving inner peace and connect this world to Shambala.
The Tantra of Kalachakra gives us the key to understand and harmonize the energies of body and mind with those of the world we live in. During the seminar, participants are guided through a series of exercises that use the body, sound, concentration and visualization.
The practice will be based on the sadhana Tantric Self-Healing Method of Kalachakra body mandala that penetrates with clear lights the places of the vajra body and the sadhana of the Vajravali system.
• Recognition and better management of inner states and emotions that attack and block personal clarity, quality of vision and the ability to act deliberately.
• Increased physical and mental relaxation and improvement of one’s own skills.
• Positive Management of time, prevention of work-related stress and psychological discomforts such as burnout.
• Physical and emotional flexibility.
• Growth and balancing of one’s vital energy and greater ability to meet the challenges of modern life.
• Improvement of relationships with others and the ability to cooperate and collaborate.
• Greater success and harmony in daily actions, both in the home environment, at work and in society.
All methodologies used during the retreat of Kalachakra are aimed at developing inner peace, to contribute to the achievement of world peace and gain healing and enlightenment, the development of the highest human potential.
NgalSo Self-Healing meditation and teachings with Lama Michel Rinpoche
This year the program of the Kalachakra course will be very intense so as to generate a great amount of positive energy. We wish to dedicate our meditations and prayers to the elimination of eventual obstacles both collective and personal, and to the increase of positive aspects for our planet, the well being of all beings and a new opening to the energy of the heart.
We will do the approximation retreat of 100,000 kalachakra mantras according to the Vajravali system. The Kalachakra mantra helps us to connect with the different states of consciousness and the elements that are the building blocks of our reality so that we can can achieve greater happiness, well being, health astrological protection and use the energies of the outer universe for our spiritual evolution.
Tuesday 26th december 2018
from 8.00 am to 9.00 am
- NgalSo Trulkor yoga
from 9 am to 1 pm
- NgalSo Tantric Self- Healing – Guru Puja and teachings with Lama Michel Rinpoche
from 3.30 pm to 7 pm
- Kalachakra empowerment, transmission and teachings with Lama Gangchen Rinpoche
Monday 31st December 2018
from 8.00 am to 9.00 am
- Ngalso Trulkor yoga
from 9.00 am to 1.00 pm
- Tantric NgalSo Self-Healing – Guru Puja
- Teachings on the lojong mind training with Lama Michel Rinpoche
from 3.30 pm to 5.00 pm
- Tsog offering
from 5.00 pm to 7.00 pm
- Kalachakra Empowerment, transmission and teachings
from 8.00 pm to 00.30 am
- Dinner, live music, lottery
from 00.30 am
- Meditation for an auspicious new year in the Temple of Heaven on Earth
Tuesday 1st January 2019
at 9.30 am
- Long Life puja dedicate to Lama Gangchen Rinpoche, Lama Michel Rinpoche, Lama Caroline and all the Masters of the Gelug Ganden Nyengyu Lineage
at 1.30 pm
- lunch will be offered
* If you already have a copy of the Kalachakra sadhana or the Lojong text please bring them along.