Albagnano Healing Meditation Centre (AHMC) is a unique buddhist community entirely run by Karma Yoga practitioners.
Karma Yoga is a powerful practice that allows you to accumulate merits and purify Karma by offering your time to support the daily activities of the Centre.
Whether you would like to take a break or experience our pure environment for a while, donating your time to AHMC is a generous contribution and an unforgettable memory in return!
We are currently recruiting the following Karma Yoga practitioners to start in 2019:
- Operations Leader (Maintenance and Outdoor Areas) – full time, minimum 6 months commitment. Skills: proactive, team-player, flexible and good communicator.
- Operations Leader (Food and Beverage) – full time, minimum 6 months commitment. Skills: proactive, team-player, flexible and good communicator.
- Receptionist – minimum 3 months, at least English and Italian
- Image Library Specialist – minimum 2 months
- Shop staff – minimum 1 month, at least English and Italian
- Chef – minimum 2 months
- Kitchen staff – minimum 2 weeks
- Dishwasher – minimum 2 weeks
Karma Yoga is a free service offered to the Centre and the community. To apply, simply fill out the online form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
For any questions, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you and tashi delek!
Kunpen Lama Gangchen